Note: In order to invoice a Customer, the Work Order status must be 'Completed' which can be done by clicking on the 'Ready to Invoice' button located at the top of the Work Order form.
The Invoice Wizard will show all 'Completed' Work Orders for a Customer or multiple Customers and allow them all to be invoiced at the same time.
From the 'Customer & Sales' module, click on 'Invoice Wizard'.
- Select the 'Date From' and 'Date To'. All 'Completed' Work Orders in the specified date range will be shown.
- Select the type of account.
- Select the Customer(s) to be invoiced.
- Select the date for the invoice.
- Click 'Next'.
- Select which Work Orders to invoice, or click on 'Select All' to highlight all Work Orders (Note: the order in which you select individual Work Orders will be the order in which they are invoiced).
- The 'Preview' button will show a preview of the invoice.
- Click 'Complete' to create the invoice(s).
- Click on the link in the 'Invoice' column to view the invoice.
- To print, select the desired invoice(s) or use the 'Select All' button to highlight all invoices and click 'Print Invoice'.
- Click 'Start' to return to Step 1.